Work Surface :
Work Surface :
Pack Size :
Total:Delivery Time: 3-8 weeks
THE READYMADE EXPERIENCE
3 Year Warranty
Quick & Easy To
AboutSimple and impactful, the Turn Leg brings instant character to any space. The fresh combination of two natural materials - solid white ash legs and solid wood tops - is unique in its materiality. Legs can be shared between back-to-back workstations and side-to-side. 2-User workstations share 6 Turn Legs, 4-User configurations share 9 legs, 6-User configurations share 12 legs and 8-User configurations share 15 legs.
- SKU: RM.WS.ROUND.1
- Table Style: Benching Station
- Leg Style: Turn
- Leg Material: Solid White Ash
- Leg Finish: Matte Clear Polyurethane
- Top Material: Matte Laminated Exposed Edge Baltic Birch or Solid Oak Butcher Block
- Dimensions: 59.5"L x 59.5” W x 29.5” H
- Leg height: 28"
- Table Weight: 300 lbs
- Pricing reflects a freestanding set of 2 desks, back to back (2 users). Additional users can be connected to one another to create a daisy chain effect. If you wish to connect desks for more than 2 users, select one of the larger user options (4, 6 or 8 users). If you do not wish to connect the desks (so the unit is free standing), select multiples of the 2-User item.
- Actual finish colors may vary from what is depicted on our website.
- “With Power” vs “Without Power” options: please note that renderings may not be representative of the selected product. Only products purchased "with power" will include a desktop cutout, outlets and 72” cord. Desks purchased "without power" do not have a wire management cutout, outlets or coiled cord.
Solid wood tops quoted with random board width typical, unless otherwise noted. Solid wood is a natural material. Expansion, contraction, slight alteration in color, small checks, and minor cupping of boards is all part of the beauty of using a natural material and should be expected. Though MASHstudios goes to great extent to ensure a high-quality product, they cannot take responsibility for these natural changes that will occur over time.