Introducing Readymade by MASHstudios’ Flo Desk – The Flo Desk takes ergonomic design to new heights. Designed in response to an increased awareness of physical wellness in the workplace, this new desking solution allows to shift body positions throughout the day, easily raising from sitting to standing and anything in between. The Flo Desk is available in either a matte laminate surface made with a 1” Baltic Birch plywood core or a solid oak butcher block top. The cold rolled steel metal frame is finished in a smooth matte black or white powder coat. Each unit includes two back-to-back desks (for two users) that are 48” long and adjust in height from 27” to 47”. Optional divider panels between back-to-back desks create visual and acoustical privacy. A unit is powered with 4 outlets and has the ability to integrate ethernet. Multiple workstations can “Daisy Chain” to achieve a clean, modern and benching layout.
- SKU: Please contact customer service
- Table Style: Sit/Stand Desk, Multi User
- Leg Material: Cold Rolled Steel
- Leg Finish: Powder Coat
- Top Material: Matte Laminated Exposed Edge Baltic Birch or Solid Oak Butcher Block
- Dimensions: 59.5”L x 62.5”W x 27”- 47”H
- Min/Max Height: 27″ – 47″
- Table Weight: Please contact customer service
- Shipping rates are 15% of your order total for the 48 contiguous states.
- All orders ship within 2-6 weeks.
- Pricing reflects a freestanding set of 2 desks, back to back (2 users). Additional users can be connected to one another to create a daisy chain effect. If you wish to connect desks for more than 2 users, select one of the larger user options (4, 6 or 8 users). If you do not wish to connect the desks (so the unit is free standing), select multiples of the 2-User item.
- Actual finish colors may vary from what is depicted on our website.
- “With Power” vs “Without Power” options: please note that renderings may not be representative of the selected product. Only products purchased “with power” will include a desktop cutout, outlets and coiled cord. Desks purchased “without power” do not have a wire management cutout, outlets or coiled cord.”
- Solid wood tops quoted with random board width typical, unless otherwise noted. Solid wood is a natural material. Expansion, contraction, slight alteration in color, small checks, and minor cupping of boards is all part of the beauty of using a natural material and should be expected. Though MASHstudios goes to great extent to ensure a high-quality product, they cannot take responsibility for these natural changes that will occur over time.