The cast iron legs of READYMADE’s Trestle Bench reference an industrial aesthetic. These durable bench workstations are built to last and offer laminated Baltic Birch plywood or solid oak butcher block tops.
Legs can be shared between side-to-side workstations. 2-User workstations have 2 trestles, 4-User configurations share 3 trestles, 6-User configurations share 4 trestles and 8-User configurations share 5 trestles.
- SKU: RM.WS.TRESTLES.1
- Table Style: Benching Station
- Leg Style: Trestles
- Leg Material: Cast Iron
- Leg Finish: Matte Clear Powder Coat
- Top Material: Matte Laminated Exposed Edge Baltic Birch or Solid Oak Butcher Block
- Dimensions: 59″L x 59″W x 29.5″H
- Leg height: 28″
- Table Weight: Table Weight: 300 lbs
- Shipping rates are calculated based on final orders
- Shipping rates are 10% of your order total for the 48 contiguous states.
- All orders ship within 2-6 weeks.
- Pricing reflects a freestanding set of 2 desks, back to back (2 users). Additional users can be connected to one another to create a daisy chain effect. If you wish to connect desks for more than 2 users, select one of the larger user options (4, 6 or 8 users). If you do not wish to connect the desks (so the unit is free standing), select multiples of the 2-User item.
- Actual finish colors may vary from what is depicted on our website.
- “With Power” vs “Without Power” options: please note that renderings may not be representative of the selected product. Only products purchased “with power” will include a desktop cutout, outlets and 72” cord. Desks purchased “without power” do not have a wire management cutout, outlets or coiled cord.
- Solid wood tops quoted with random board width typical, unless otherwise noted. Solid wood is a natural material. Expansion, contraction, slight alteration in color, small checks, and minor cupping of boards is all part of the beauty of using a natural material and should be expected. Though MASHstudios goes to great extent to ensure a high-quality product, they cannot take responsibility for these natural changes that will occur over time.